Sunday, December 16, 2007

HOUSEKEEPING

Some Sunday Morning housekeeping items:

I wrote about a amazing event that happened yesterday at my Sufficient Grace site. Please check it out.

I'm still working out what to put on what sites. ' Believe in Grace is going to center on disability issues from a faith based perspective. There will be pieces on disabillity, pieces on faith, and the combination of both.

Sufficient Grace will include comprehensive information including information on my consultation services, my updated resume, and poetry I have recently written.

SGWP (aka Sufficient Grace at Wordpress) will primary focus on Christian writing. Since disabilities are part of who I am, the writings will, of course, be seasoned with references to disabilities.

Any comments and/or recommendations are welcomed.

No comments: