Saturday, May 17, 2008

Making Progress Toward Career Change

I've been regularly posting on Sufficient Grace, my primary website, including blogs on the following: Making the Most of Opportunitiesas referenced in the Bible, changing/healing broken aspects of our character, lessonslearned from ants, and having what the world sees as 'religious relationships', a.k.a. Christian friendships.

Slowly, I am getting in the rhythm of freelancing, researching issues like health insurance for freelancers, working while 'disabled', ways to keep working despite health concerns,shifting careers, and online networking.

Speaking of online networking, I also started building a professional network through Linkedin.

So who knows what direction this blog will go in now. I still have a disability, I am still a licensed counselor, and I still Believe in Grace.

No comments: