Friday, June 6, 2008

Brief Update

I haven’t been blogging because I haven’t been believing. I have been in a deep pit, refusing to pray and spend quality time with Jesus. You see,. I have been presented with yet another ‘affliction’ which will oppress my life unless some great miracle happens. No, I am not dying of some incurable disease. This one is financial. Enough of that.

I am still wounded – still not ‘right’ with Jesus, but let me share something I read this morning:
When people refuse to see how fortunate they are and begin to take God’s gifts for granted, they become self-centered. Remembering God’s past protection will help you see his present provision.


Remember, never take God’s blessings for granted. Don’t allow your losses to overshadow God’s presence in your life.

No comments: