Friday, July 18, 2008

Remember- Wherever you find yourself today, God is in control. He knows you better than you know yourself. He knows your enemies – the unreasonable boss, the pesky bill collectors, the annoying neighbor. He created everyone and everything. He has a plan to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future. God is in control.

Shelly’s Rendition of Psalm 139

You search me and know me,
I was formed by Your hands.
What intricacy You used,
I cannot understand.

You know me completely-
Secrets no one else knows.
Yet knowing all my dark sin,
It was still me You chose.

Before I existed,
You formed me in the womb.
And You’ll be there forever,
Even after the tomb.

No place can hide me,
Even darkness is light.
In the depth of the ocean,
I’m still in Your sight.

You know every thought
That’s conceived in my head.
Every syllable I will utter,
Even before it is said.

You search me and know me,
Lord, show me sin hidden.
Reveal things not of You,
So that I can be forgiven.

No comments: