Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Sure They Meant Well


Haven't blogged in a few days because I learned there was an email going around to my 'friends' about me. I am sure it was all out of love and concern, with only the best intentions... I am thankful to have friends who care so much... Still, I feel like they were all declaring me mentally incompetent or something. I don't like it. I shared my play by play experiences to show how God works in my life and to glorify Him... evidently, some people 'freaked out' and called for outside intervention.

The issue was I don't have a plan... I am living day by day... um YEAH!!! My whole life has had to be relying on God day by day! The whole situation bothers me... I need to let it go.

I found out some very disturbing news today about SSDI - I'm not going to blog about it though as I don't want my friends to worry. I shared it with 3 close friends (2 pastors & 1 wife) and will keep the rest to myself. In the meantime, here is a great site about SSDI/SSI.

No comments: