Monday, December 29, 2008


Having trouble breathing today which I explain in this video.
Woke up struggling to catch my breath. Also, I keep getting extremely cold, then sweaty. Coughing, aching, I just don't feel good. This is one of those times I wish I wasn't alone.

Maybe 2009 will be my year. Finally. I've grown a lot in 2008, painful but long-lasting lessons. My life hit rock bottom, and is still bouncing on the floor of a pit. Have to keep momentum so it bounces higher where I can catch my breath (no pun).

2 comments:

Stonefox (otherwise known as Heidi) said...

Shelly, I don't even know what to say. You are a beautiful woman, and a beautiful testimony to the Lord's power and strength. Thank you for your message and for your example. I am in no position to encourage you after the encouragement you just shared on your video, but nevertheless, I want to say keep holding to Him, dear sister. May 2009 be special for you.

Shelly said...

Thank you, Heidi. You have encouraged me this morning. What a great start to my day. Blessings to you, my friend.