Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Camper

“I know you have faith and all, but let me help you. Let me pay your electric… you can’t be without heat, fridge, COMPUTER…”
My response, “It’ll be like camping!”

I can blame all this on not getting the Unemployment payments due to me, but honestly, it is my fault. I have been out of my depression long enough to get part time income, either counseling or writing or both! What will I do when I have to pay $500 to renew my mental health license in March? (I have to take online courses to earn all my CEU’s for the past 2 yrs since I haven’t done any of it).

There’s a time to pray, and a time to ACT. My time for action is now.

There are things God hath prepared for those that love him, and wait for him, which sense cannot discover, no teaching can convey to our ears, nor can it yet enter our hearts. We must take them as they stand in the Scriptures, as God hath been pleased to reveal them to us.

No comments: