Monday, February 9, 2009

Eyes Opened By No Shut Eye

Never mind paying my bills… God has been providing in ways I was not even aware of! Today will be a week without my medication. I had a misunderstanding with my health insurance company (which I am sooo thankful I have coverage) and will not get my refill until tomorrow. I haven’t slept more than 3 hours straight all week. It has worn me down.

It also is showing me how dependent we are on God for everything, even sleeping! Each breath we take, every heart beat, even falling asleep, it all comes from God. Wow!

The next time we wonder if God cares about something as small as putting gas in our car, we need to remember how He takes care of the smallest thing, including our ability to rest. I CAN do all things through Christ who strengthens me… and I CANNOT even do NOTHING without Christ who strengthens me.

No comments: