Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nanowrimo Day #1


Okay readers... this blog site is going to be smokin' for the next 30 days. It will be my platform for Nanowrimo 2009 - writing a novel in 30 days. I can generate 17,000 words a day, right? Sure! I've already started... let me know what you think of my intro to the next American novel:

Taylor reminded herself she didn’t have to do this alone. She had a strong faith, believing in a Source most people considered outlandish. But outlandish was a compliment in Taylor’s eves as she went out of her way to circumvent the beaten path taken by the majority. She’d rather swim upstream than to passively float the mainstream. People are too difficult and needed to be distanced for her to any sense of sanity. Deep down, she knew it was impossible to fulfill her life purpose of encouraging others if she remained a hermit thriving in solitude. That’s where her writing comes in.

I'll be needing lots of 'you can do this' talks so I'm counting on YOU to keep me going...

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I am intrigued about this novel. I am so proud of you for doing this. If anyone can write a novel in 30 days, you can. You can do this.