Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yeah for GMA!

Good for ABC for canceling Adam Lambert's performance on Good Morning, America!
---
Adam Lambert is about to defend his perverted actions on the Early Show. They are comparing his acts with Elvis' pushing the bar back in the day. If this is going to be the new 'norm', I'm throwing out my TV.
--

He doesn't apologize - said he got caught up in the moment and kids shouldn't have been watching TV that late...
If he can't control his actions when he is caught up in the moment, how can he be trusted to perform ANYWHERE or even be in public PERIOD? Heaven forbid he have a sexual thought in public and 'get caught up in the moment'! Plus, never mind the kids, I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT STUFF AND I'M 40 YEARS OLD! This whole thing really burns me up.

No comments: