Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ranting




Addy and Jireh are both walking on egg shells 'cause they see I am in a bad mood. I hate when I get this way. Trying to finish an article and keep getting interrupted.

I need the super nanny/dog whisperer.

OKAY... but things to be grateful for: warming up, Addy & Jireh love me, I am a great therapist (I know after hearing so many people tell me, "I don't know how to help..."), showing me God has equipped me with tools for writing/counseling that are not common in the human population... and a great writer. I have many blessings. Focussing on the positive!

When someone tells you something that seems so overwhelming and tragic, don't pull away in silence. THEY NEED A FRIEND! SOMEONE TO JUST LISTEN TO THEM! They don't expect you to fix their world... JUST BE THERE AND LISTEN! HOW HARD IS THAT? Can you imagine praying to Jesus and He replies with silence because He doesn't know what to do or how to help? He DOES KNOW how to help. HE CAN help, yet HE stays with us when we have to walk through crap. BE THE FRIEND THAT JESUS IS TO YOU!

No comments: