Thursday, September 8, 2011

Possibilities are Endless!

I was so inspired by the new ministry opportunity yesterday, I am ready to jump in with both feet! I really believe I am most effective being a mentor/counselor to ladies who have lost all hope, such as incest, drug addiction, death. I am very good with "heavy issues" like these, thanks to God's strength. I haven't had the easiest life, have fought depression for 30 years, hospitalized for suicide attempts, had doctors attempt to heavily medicate me to numb the pain. But God has made it clear to me I am to use what Satan intended to harm me to glorify God instead. He gives me compassion, strength, words and clarity to glorify Him when others have lost all hope. So I am ready!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Very nice your post . so