Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Snippets From Facebook Since Laptop Isn't Cooperating

Just finished writing query letter to promote Dillon and Friends to publishers. Determined to have another book published this year!

I love my new church. One of the Elders told me they are trying to find me a job in a bookstore (until I am ready to practice as a Licensed Therapist again)... Such Christ-like people!


Woo Hoo... doctor was very pleased with my handling depression and anxiety despite the holidays :).

Trying again: Anyone get a new iPhone for Christmas and willing to let me have their old one? I'm filing taxes today and may be able to pay you for it...

Maybe I can write a proposal letter to Apple, offering to create a program where business and schools understand the increased productivity resulting from individuals with disabilities having their products. I can cite examples from my own life where the absence of an iPhone and iMac has dramatically decreased my interaction and contribution to society.

Looks like my tax return won't cover a new iPhone, much less the trip to the ACA conference. Santa- you suck!

Well, God, can't be social without a phone that works...and can't write without a reliable laptop!

Shelly Weiss shared Kay Redfield Jamison's photo.
3 hours ago
“No amount of love can cure madness or unblacken one’s dark moods. Love can help, it can make the pain more tolerable, but, always, one is beholden to medication that may or may not always work and may or may not be bearable”
—Kay Redfield Jamison, An Unquiet Mind

No comments: