Thursday, January 5, 2012

Strap On Your Seatbelts

Strap on your seatbelts… this is my first 24 hours without one of three antidepressants. It’s about to get ugly, so you may not see me for awhile. I tend to act out on impulse when off my meds. I have one more days dosage of Cymbalta, which is about $50 per month, and another week of the other antidepressant and anti-anxiety meds.

Stacy (bless her heart) has offered to pay for all my prescriptions – she is such a caring and amazing friend… but I am sick of being the town moocher. As mentioned yesterday, I need to do my part, apply for as many jobs as I can while I have wifi and take it day by day. Without meds though, not sure how well I will interview! And someone may want to have bond money ready for me when I go to court in two weeks or else I could cuss out the judge. I am the first to admit… I AM MEAN without my meds. For those thinking I am being foolish for not taking them, I have about $80 until Feb 3, and have to pay $68 car insurance, $50 electric, gas, AND a $60 psychiatrist appointment on Monday.  Wifi is gonna hurt the most - $55 in 2 weeks. So $80 for meds isn’t in my plan, Just pray I don’t have to pay that $120 ticket for not changing my address. Otherwise, praise God I have a safe, heated home with food for Jireh and Addy. 

Edited to Add- *My traffic court date is 2 weeks from today at 2pm. Um, this may be bad as the meds will be out of my system by then.

No comments: