Wednesday, August 29, 2012

More Whining About Exhaustion


The past few days have been exhausting! Not doing anything  (including writing for pay.) Miserably tired! Called in sick yesterday –lost my appetite. I just want to sleep. Can’t get enough sleep.
But I want tomorrow to be better than today. I want to move to Tallahassee next summer. So much more I want to do… something more than sleep.
I want to go back to sleep NOW. Must be depression. Can’t remember the last time I showered or even changed my clothes. Yes, it is THAT bad. I wanted to start Willow Creek’s Woman’s Bible Study tomorrow morning, but it doesn’t look good. Maybe I should, lay around all day, and just take a shower… I have to take a shower.

Phillipians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 

No comments: