Monday, November 5, 2012

I've Returned...

My intro to NaNoWriMo-

Hi- I've done NanoWriMo and succeeded in 2010. Trying to get into the groove. Having laptop issues so a friend is loaning me his Macbook Pro (LOVE IT) to write my novel. Have it in my head - a FABULOUS plot!! Just anxious about putting it on paper... I am currently working on a Childrens Book series, have a publisher, editor and illustrator and the first 6 books will be out in the Spring of 2013! So excited! So now I am trying to zone in to my novel.... oh, I am 43 - live in Central Florida but plan to move back to Tallahassee (my utopia!) in Summer of 2013.

So that's me!

1 comment:

Alexandra Anne said...

Hi! I'm a blogger too! Glad we're both on this NaNo journey together! We can do this!

-Alexandra Anne
chandelier27.blogspot.com