Thursday, June 4, 2015

Current Issues


You know, sometimes you have to let go of people who do nothing but bring you down. Sometimes we need to reevaluate our lives and take inventory of things that bring us down. Like protecting children from adult issues, we need to protect ourselves from triggers. People can tell us infinitely where there are negative influences in our lives and we often shrug then off, believing they are overreacting, when in reality, the triggers make us overreact. Get rid of negativity in your life! Fill your heart and mind with joyful, peaceful things.

I woke up this morning, made the mistake of watching the news and reading Facebook before having quiet time with Jesus. BIG MISTAKE.

Instead of praising Jesus and glorifying Him, I'm having chest pain after the following comments... God needs to come first... all the time.

I'm going there. A relative and I are fighting again because she belittles me for not being racist. I told her. "If you're gonna judge someone by the color of the skin because of the race's majority, you need to consider me mentally retarded because most people with cerebral palsy are mentally retarded!" She no longer is speaking to me.

I cannot count the number of people who tell me stop talking to my family. I think it's time I listen before I have another nervous breakdown.  Talking to her gives me chest pains.

I knew I shouldn't have watched the Duggar interview. I need to get rid of my TV. Changed my whole mood. The dad said they didn't feel the need to report it because parents aren't "mandatory reporters". Let me in a room with those parents for 15 minutes! The boy told the dad THREE times he did this. He knew it was wrong and wanted help.

What if the dad is a pedophile? Of course they wouldn't report it if an uncle or someone molested the boy!

WHY DIDN'T THEY GET THAT BOY OUT OF THE HOUSE THE MINUTE HE CONFESSED? Those girls will never be the same.

Breathe. Think dolphins and whales and the ocean. I don't know how people have kids. I really dont. If someone hurt Jireh or Addy... I would be in jail. I know that.

God did not create Bruce Jenner to be a woman. Society and sin is what messes people up! Sin is the result of free will. As far as judging, I haven't gotten that far yet. I'm responding to someone saying God made Bruce have an identity disorder. Bullcrap.

Isn't Christianity based on love and acceptance?" Yes, and grace and forgiveness. This isn't about hate. This is about accountability. If I disrespect a cop, I deserve to be held accountable for the sake of civility and righteousness.

I'm done. No more rants. All I know is Jesus needs to come back soon.
I'm gonna have a stroke if I don't calm down.

Maybe Facebook is no longer for me. I truly think I need to make some major changes in my life.

No comments: