Monday, June 1, 2015

Draft Mumbo Jumbo

Just going to start writing words on paper, resisting my desire to stay in bed.

Don't know if I can handle that counseling job and I want it so bad. It's mine if I want it. I am sick of agoraphobia and feel God is giving me my life back but I'm so scared. Like Jesus said to the cripple man, "DO you want to get well?" I do!

Triggers and agoraphobia are controlling me so I got out my journal and brainstormed affirmative statements. Living with agoraphobia, anxiety and PTSD is no way to live. I want to live abundantly and joyfully,  reaching my full potential. Helping others, making the world a better place, giving back in ways people have given me.  Agoraphobia has to leave. It's hindering my dreams and limiting my aspirations. I want more. I'm not done living. There is still so much I want to do... the past has to get out of the way of my future.

No comments: