Wednesday, October 14, 2015

God's Timing

My ceiling has been leaking so I had to put my clothes in a pile after I became homeless 5 yrs ago. I lost all my furniture. They fixed my ceiling yesterday, and I just got a text someone found me a dresser!!! THAT IS GOD, NO COINCIDENCE - GOD!!!! All glory to God!

I can't believe how great God is! For my new old friends, I lived out of my car in 2011 and LOST EVERYTHING I had worked so hard to get... praise God, I have everything I need. I have Jesus!

Most of the stuff I have my ex boyfriend bought me, futon, bed, clothes. But he wasn't a Christian... so God took over as my provider, Jehovah-Jireh. The 2nd time in my life a man wanted to take care of all my needs. The second time in my life I broke up and trusted My Great Provider.

Sooooooo happy! I still thank God for a bed and shelter with heat every day. Homelessness puts things into perspective, including friends who love unconditionally. THANK YOU, LORD, FOR MY LIFE IN TALLAHASSEE...

No comments: